My Experience With a 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Windshield Replacement


My Experience With a 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Windshield Replacement

A friend recently asked me who I would recommend for a 2022 Chrysler Pacifica windshield replacement in Richmond or Henrico, VA, and I told them about Perfect Touch Auto Glass.

The reason I’d recommend them is that this wasn’t treated like a basic glass replacement. The Pacifica had a front-facing camera, so the windshield replacement also required attention to the camera alignment afterward.

The specialist took the time to handle the job properly, and the workmanship was what I wanted to see when dealing with a vehicle that has camera equipment mounted around the windshield.

I also liked the fact that it was mobile service. Having a specialist come to the vehicle is much more convenient than having to drive somewhere and wait at a glass shop.

So if someone I know in Richmond or Henrico, Virginia needs a windshield replaced on a Chrysler Pacifica, especially one involving a front-facing camera, Perfect Touch Auto Glass is who I would recommend checking out.

Here’s their website if you want to take a look:

https://www.ptagrva.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Touch Auto Glass Named Best in the Nation for 2025!

The Cheapest Mobile Windshield Service in Henrico, VA

Mobile Windshield Replacement & ADAS Calibration – Why It Matters More Than EverWhen it comes to your vehicle’s safety, your windshield is more than just glass—it’s a critical part of your car’s advanced safety system.