Customer Windshield has Condensation and Back Glass Leaks


 

Hi, SwabDabi mastered auto glass technician with Perfect Touch Auto Glass. My client has a 1997 Ford F150. The windshield get morning condensation and the back glass leaks. They had the vehicle for 20 years and its never been replaced. 

So, I have a double banger. A windshield replacement and back glass replacement. The windshield was de-laminated and hard to cut out due to original or old school adhesive. The back glass is intact, So I re-installed it. The butyl tape is dry rotted. I had to remove the interior panels and headliner. 

It was a tough job to do, due to the cold condition mid Virginia winter. It took about 3 hours to complete. The vehicle looks great and the customer has happy. It was definitely a job well earned. 

If, you're in Richmond/ Petersburg area and need auto glass services. I have you covered. Perfect Touch Auto Glass mobile auto glass services.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Touch Auto Glass Named Best in the Nation for 2025!

The Cheapest Mobile Windshield Service in Henrico, VA

Mobile Windshield Replacement & ADAS Calibration – Why It Matters More Than EverWhen it comes to your vehicle’s safety, your windshield is more than just glass—it’s a critical part of your car’s advanced safety system.